The Pennyrile Area Development District assists local Planning Commissions, Economic Development agencies, local governments and others in developing a broad range of studies and plans that target different community and economic development projects. These studies and plans range from Comprehensive Plans that guide the future land uses of a community to Industrial site studies.
Overview of Recent Studies:
- Comprehensive Plans for Planning Commission
- Zoning Ordinances
- Zoning Maps
- Subdivision Regulations
- Industrial Site Analysis for Properties with Potential Rail Service Access
- Commercial Site Analysis
- City Boundary Analysis: Recommendations and technical support to correct past annexation problems and issues.
- Corridor and Gateway Studies
- Planning Commissioner Training Workshops: Train Planning Commission members about various community development issues and review procedures.